- This week’s post is delayed, as late as tomorrow.
- It will cover how to use eGPUs on internal displays (i.e. on your laptop, or all-in-one desktop).
- While eGPU on internal display is natively supported by Apple, each App has to opt-in in utilize it.
- This means most of the applications that are already released to the public are unlikely to adopt eGPU capability.
- I am yet to find any documentation on lists of apps that support eGPU. It appears there is only limited number of application which added support for eGPU, or multiple graphics card, no less.